In the sonar field, Array is well known for delivering sonar systems built on its Open System Architecture processor ScalableGSP to the Swedish, German and Canadian Navies. Branded as "Software Defined Sonar" by the Swedish Navy, Array's architecture is the driving force behind that country's future sonar and network-centric systems.
The ScalableGSP is a proven Sonar processing system that is currently deployed, operational and in service with their respective Armed Forces. These systems have passed stringent acceptance testing and are currently processing sonar data from the Swedish Gotland and German U-212 submarines, as well as surface ships and bottom mounted hydrophones deployed in harbour surveillance off the Swedish coast.
- UARP, Universal Acoustic Range and Processor
- PATS, Performance Assessment for Tactical Systems
- Null-Steering Beamformer
- UAAS, Underwater Acoustic Analysis System - German Navy
- SAPPS, Sonar Acoustic Post Processing System - Swedish Navy
- RTSP, Real Time Sonar Processor - Swedish Navy
- GASS, Generic Acoustic Stimulation System - US Navy
- CMS, Canadian Towed Array Mission Simulator - Canadian Navy
- CANTASS PAS, Canadian Towed Array Post Analysis System - Canadian Navy
- ATSA, Acoustic Tracking System for AUV